Praesent eu massa vel diam laoreet elementum ac sed felis. Donec suscipit ultricies risus sed mollis. Donec volutpat porta risus posuere imperdiet. Sed viverra dolor sed dolor placerat ornare utCONTINUE
Opus Planning was founded by myself, Rebecca Thompson, a Chartered Town Planner.
Since graduating from the University of Manchester in 2011, I have worked in the private sector; with just over 6 years in consultancy, followed by 2 years ‘Client-side’. I have a wealth of experience across all sectors; with specialisms in residential and commercial developments.
During my time in consultancy I worked for a variety of clients, including:
- private individuals and householders to secure smaller scale consents for extensions, conversions of outbuildings, new build dwellings in residential curtilages;
- small-medium scale businesses, developers and land promoters; and
- national housebuilders, developers and land promoters to secure local plan allocations and large scale residential, commercial, healthcare, leisure, community and stadia developments.
Key projects I have worked on include:
– New dwellings in the Green Belt;
– Significantly larger replacement dwellings in the Green Belt;
– 60,000 sq. ft. warehouse distribution centre;
– Football Academy Buildings in the Green Belt;
– Healthcare Unit – Renal Haemodialysis Unit in Stockport;
– Free School in Chester city centre;
– Local Plan Residential Allocation/Removal of Land from the Green Belt in Shropshire.
I will help you decipher planning policy and cut through the red tape to bring your ideas to fruition.
I pride myself on providing clear, practical, no-nonsense town planning advice, support and guidance. I work across the UK from my base in the North West. I am conveniently placed to offer planning advice, support and help in the key regional centres of Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and beyond. My previous roles have enabled me to build a network of contacts and supporting consultants, such as Ecologists, Transport Consultants, Environmental Consultants etc. who also operate across the whole of the UK. Therefore, I can assist in setting up an effective multi-disciplinary team and manage the team throughout the whole process.
So, if you are a property owner, property developer seeking to increase the value of your land or property; a small or large business looking to expand or develop your assets; or a neighbourhood or voluntary group looking for planning advice and help, please give me a call on xx, or email xx.